How to register your Original Murano Glass OMG® artwork
We ship all our products with their certificate of authenticity (a paper certified document) and our hologram brand sticker; both guarantee that the artworks are unique ORIGINAL MURANO GLASS OMG® pieces.
Using the QR code, the customer can register her/his artglass and create the Electronic Certificate that will be saved in our database. Through this online certificate, customers can always validate the purchase made in our shop; this gives a guarantee document, valid over time, that certifies the value of our products
Original Murano Glass s.n.c. company, based in Murano Venice, is proud to deliver worldwide pieces of artglass certified ORIGINAL MURANO GLASS OMG®, according to the traditional Venetian technique using high quality materials and selected production process, as the best made in Italy.
In this guide we show the procedure to get your Electronic Certificate:
1. When you receive your product, you will find applied the hologram brand trade sticker, containing the QR code.
2. Use your mobilephone with a QR code reader over the hologram brand sticker.
3. Once the QR is read, your mobile phone will ask you to open a web page in a browser, open it.
4. you are know in our webapplication ready to start the Electronic Certification, following the instruction on your mobilephone.
5. Get a nice picture of your artwork with applied the hologram brand sticker, and upload it.
6. Fill the informations requested, as your name, email, product description and confirm the agreement.
7. Once this sample process is done you will see your electronic certificate, also sent to your email address for keeping it for future use.
After this process is done and the electronic certificate is shown, we suggest you to remove, carefully from the piece, the hologram brand trade mark and keep the mail sent to you.
- See below some examples of an electronic certificate in our archives:
- Glass sculpture in chalcedony, purchased in 2018
- Vase glass sommerso, purchased in 2019
- Piatto inciso in argento, purchased in 2019