FAQ -Frequent Asked Questions
1) Do you ship to my country?
Yes we ship worlwide by TNT courrier.
2) How soon will it ship and arrive the packaging?
3) How can I truck my order?
To not bore our customers with complicated order process, we not ask to register an account.
All informations about the status of the order are sent to the email address provided by customer during chekout.
Once the order is placed you will get an email of confirmation by our payment circuit system, and one by our customer support.
Once the parcel is ready to be delivered you will get an email with tracking information.
It is possible to change billing data and shipping address after order is confirmed, contacting our customer service.
4) Is the Custom Duty Tax cost part of the shipping fee?
NO. Duty import tax is at client expense when applied. The clearance service is fully managed by TNT, which means that export documentation and regulations can be taken care of. more info here.
Frequently customer countries information:
- EU countries and UK is tax free, not duty to pay.
- USA import tax for glass Art is usually free of duty. Accesories and glass decors are sometime charge by 3.8%tax or 6.5%. Lighting fixtures and Mirrors 3.8% of the value over 800$, free tax under 800$. More information here: https://www.usitc.gov/tata/hts/bychapter/index.htm
- Australia import tax is free for goods under 1000$AUD. For more info https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Impo/Buyi
- Other country use this online tools click here.
Note: all official information about custom duty tax must be confirmed by Duty Office of the country of import.
Would TNT coordinate the payment of the duty with me?
Yes it will coordinate it. The clearance service is fully managed by TNT, which means that export documentation and regulations can be taken care of.
5) Will goods come with the certificate of authenticity?
Yes, all our artworks are certify Original Murano Glass.
6) What happens if it breaks on the way?
It is not a probleme! Our shipments are always insured by TNT company.
just to let you know in the last year we sent thousand of artwork, just one goblet get broken.
Moreover when the courrier deliver the parcel, you should do this:
- check immediately if the packaging is demaged from outside,
- open the box in front of the courrier, and check if everything is ok,
- when you sign the document to courrier of deliver done, please declare the demage,
- make mobile photos of packaging and broken piece,
We will send you a new piece as soon as possible. We will care about insured refound by ourself.
Note that in the last year we sent thousand of artworks, just one goblet got broken. It is our work we know how to do it carefully.
7) What can I do if I do not like the piece?
We give 14days money back guarantee,
If I buy something as a Christmas present, what is your refund policy?
Over Christmas we extend our returns policy as we know many items are being given as gifts and customers may start their shopping early and want more time to exchange or refund.
For all orders made from 31th October till 20th Dicember 2017, we accept refund till 14th January 2018. Our other refund terms and conditions still apply.
8) How can I change currency in your store?
Use the module on top right corner of the storepage to change currency from euro to yours.
9) How can I place an order in your store?
Have you a good shopping!
10) What kind of payment to you accept?
- Credit Card
- Wire transfer
11) How much would it cost to change the wiring to US electric?
it is included in the chandelier price and service we provide, just in order note write for US system.